Welcome to the (To) Ambassador Program!
These Terms of Service (“Agreement”) govern your participation in the (To) Ambassador Program (the “Ambassador Program”). By participating in the Ambassador Program, you are agreeing to these terms, so please take a moment to read this legally binding agreement. This Agreement solely relates to the Ambassador Program and your participation in it. This Agreement does not amend, modify or replace (To)’s general Terms of Service, to which you will continue to be bound as a User. We use the terms “(To),” “we,” “us” and “our” to refer to myPlace-Seed, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company that operates the (To) website located at https://www.to-wherematters.com (the "Site"), and provides services (collectively, the "Services") offered through the Site and related mobile applications (the “Apps” and, together with the Site, the “(To) Platform”). We use the term “User” to refer to users of the Services, including you. And, of course, we use the term “you” to refer to you, the individual agreeing to be a (To) Ambassador.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION CLAUSE, WHICH LIMITS YOUR RIGHT TO BRING A LAWSUIT AGAINST (TO).
By entering into to this Agreement, you expressly acknowledge that you understand this Agreement (including the mandatory arbitration provision in Section 15) and accept all of its terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS ("APPLICABLE LAW"), YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM. THIS AGREEMENT SUPERSEDES AND REPLACES ANY AND ALL PRIOR VERSIONS OF THE (TO) AMBASSADOR PROGRAM TERMS OF SERVICE.
1. The Ambassador Program. Through the Ambassador Program, (To) provides (To) Ambassadors with certain incentives for referring new Users to the Services. In addition, in certain circumstances, (To) may also provide certain incentives to the (To) Ambassadors for (i) mentioning (To) and/or the Services in blog or other social media posts, (ii) submitting feedback on the Ambassador Program, the Services or the (To) Platform to help us improve the User and/or (To) Ambassador experience, or (iii) submitting photographs or other media content that can be utilized by (To) on the (To) Platform. In order to be an Ambassador you must submit an application to become an Ambassador, remain in good standing both as a User and under this Agreement. (To) reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Ambassador Program or any portion thereof at any time in (To)’s sole discretion.
2. Modification to the Agreement. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time and from time to time, and each such modification shall be effective upon posting on the (To) Platform. All material modifications will apply prospectively only. Your continued participation in the Ambassador Program following any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by and your acceptance of the Agreement as so modified. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement (as modified from time to time) and to abide by all Applicable Law, you must discontinue your participation in the Ambassador Program immediately.
3. Eligibility. Participation in the Ambassador Program is void where prohibited. By participating in the Ambassador Program, you represent and warrant that (i) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate, (ii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, (iii) you are 18 years of age or older and have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and (iv) your activities as an Ambassador would not violate any Applicable Law. You may not allow other persons to use your (To) Ambassador Link or Swag Account, and you agree that you are the sole authorized user of your (To) Ambassador Link or Swag Account.
4. (To) Ambassador Links. (To) will provide you a unique (To) Ambassador Link. (To) owns all rights in and to all (To) Ambassador Links. You acknowledge and agree that (i) (To) may limit the number of (To) Ambassador Links made available to you, (ii) you have no ownership rights in any form over the (To) Ambassador Link, and (iii) (To) may reclaim, deactivate, invalidate or terminate your (To) Ambassador Link at any time at (To)’s discretion. In connection with your use of your (To) Ambassador Link, you agree to the following restrictions:
(a) No spamming. You agree that you will not “spam” anyone with invitations to join the (To) community, and that you at all times will remain compliant with CAN-SPAM, the TCPA, and other Applicable Laws.
(b) No use of scripts, program or automatic dialers. You agree that you will not create or use any script, program, bots, predictive dialers or other automated systems to facilitate the sending of invitations or communications to any person.
(c) No misrepresentations. You agree that you will not make any misrepresentations concerning (To), the Services or the characteristics or qualification requirements for any (To) promotion. You acknowledge that (To) may change the characteristics or qualification requirements for its promotions in its discretion, and therefore you shall not represent any such characteristics or qualifications as fixed.
(d) No exchange of value. You agree that you will only distribute your (To) Ambassador Link free of charge and only for promotional purposes. You may not sell, trade or barter your (To) Ambassador Link under any circumstances. You may not pay or provide anything of value to an invited user.
(e) No infringement. You will not create any (To) Ambassador Link that is derogatory, offensive or that infringes on the intellectual property rights of any third party. You will adhere to the License terms described below in any use of the (To) Marks (as defined below).
(f) No advertising. You agree that you will not pay to advertise your (To) Ambassador Link, including via Google, Facebook or Twitter.
(g) No fraud or abuse. You agree that you and your referrals will not defraud or abuse (or attempt to defraud or abuse) (To), the terms of the Ambassador Program or any invited Users.
If you violate any of these restrictions (To) may, in its discretion, remove your eligibility to participate in the Ambassador Program, and/or deny you any Swag (as defined below) earned in violation or suspected violation of these restrictions.
5. Referrals. You may invite individuals to become new Users by distributing your (To) Ambassador Link directly to them and instructing them to manually input your (To) Ambassador Link when applying for a (To) account. In order for a person to qualify as a “Referred User,” he or she must (i) be 18 years of age or older and have the right, authority and capacity to become a User, (ii) not have previously created a (To) account, (iii) create a (To) account, and (iv) enter your (To) Ambassador Link Code at the time of registering his or her (To) account.
An individual will not be permitted to apply your (To) Ambassador Link, and thus will not be your Referred User, if such person already applied another (To) Ambassador’s (To) Ambassador Link or a different promotion code at the time he or she established a (To) account. (To) reserves the right to supply new Users with promotion codes from time to time at its discretion.
(a) Swag Accounts. (To) will establish and maintain for you a Swag Account. The balance of your Swag Account will increase as you earn referral points in the manner described below, and will decrease as you exchange your referral points for the items (“Swag”) listed on the #WhereMatters Ambassador Swag page of our Site and/or Apps. (To) may, at its sole discretion and from time to time, modify the items included as Swag as well as the number of referral points necessary to obtain a particular item of Swag. Such modifications will be effective upon being posted to the (To) Platform.
(b) Referred User. For each Referred User, you will be awarded one referral point when they ‘click’ on your link, and five referral points when they install the (To) app. (To) will monitor your Swag Account and provide you with weekly status updates via email or through a form that will be made available to you.
(c) Submissions. As a (To) Ambassador, we welcome you to ask questions or provide comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information related to the Ambassador Program, the Services or the (To) Platform (“Submissions”) that might assist us in improving the Ambassador Program or the User experience. If you do, (To) may grant you additional referral points in your Swag Account or send you special Swag.
(d) Social Media Posts. Because you are applying to be a (To) Ambassador, we know you are excited about (To) and the Services. If you mention (To) or the Services in posts to your blog or other social media outlets, please let us know! Send a link to the post to email@example.com. If you do, we may grant you additional referral points in your Swag Account or send you special Swag.
(e) Submitted Media Content. As a (To) Ambassador, you will have the special ability (unavailable to the Users generally) to submit photographs and other media content created by you (“Submitted Media Content”) to us for possible inclusion on the (To) Platform. If we decide to use your Submitted Media Content on the (To) Platform, we will grant you additional referral points in your Swag Account or send you special Swag.
(f) Adjustments. (To) reserves the right to adjust, withhold or deny any Swag obtained in the event that (To) determines or believes that such Swag was earned in violation of this Agreement. (To)’s decision to adjust or withhold the Swag in any way shall be exercised in a reasonable manner.
7. Restricted Activities. With respect to your participation in the Ambassador Program, you agree that you will not:
- impersonate any person or entity;
- stalk, threaten or otherwise harass any person;
- violate any Applicable Law;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services, the (To) Platform or the servers or networks connected to the (To) Platform;
- make any misrepresentation regarding (To), the Services, the (To) Platform, the Ambassador Program or your status as an Ambassador;
- post information or interact in a manner which is false, inaccurate, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information), defamatory, libelous, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing or illegal;
- use the (To) Platform in any way that infringes any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- post, email or otherwise transmit any malicious code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the (To) Platform;
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the (To) Platform, without our prior written authorization or use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to us in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the (To) Platform or any software used on or for the (To) Platform;
- rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, license or sublicense the (To) Platform or access to any portion of the (To) Platform;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, scrape, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the (To) Platform or its contents;
- transfer or sell your (To) Ambassador Link, (To) account, password and/or identification to any other party;
- discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation, or
- cause any third party to engage in the restricted activities above.
If you violate any of these restrictions, (To) may, in its discretion, remove you as a User, terminate your participation in the Ambassador Program and/or deny you any Swag earned in violation or suspected violation of these restrictions.
8. Representations and Warranties. You hereby represent and warrant that you will comply with all Applicable Laws (including copyright and trademark laws and anti-spam laws) in connection with your participation in the Ambassador Program and you will not use the (To) Platform, (To) Ambassador Links or anything in connection with this Ambassador Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You warrant that your participation in the Ambassador Program does not and will not violate any agreement between you and any third party. You warrant that, with respect to all Submitted Media Content, if any, you have the rights necessary to grant the license contemplated by Section 9(c). Except for the express representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement, (including the foregoing and those in Section 3), neither party makes any warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Ambassador Program or any products or services, including implied warranties of fitness, merchantability or non-infringement of the Swag, (To) Ambassador Link, the Services or the (To) Platform.
9. Proprietary Rights in Content.
Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that any Submissions provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of (To). (To) shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Submitted Media Content. In the event that you provide (To) with any Submitted Media Content, you will retain ownership of your Submitted Media Content. However, you grant (To) a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), royalty-free, worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, incorporate into other works, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute all Submitted Media Content. This license continues even if you no longer participate in the Ambassador Program or stop using the Services.
(To) Platform. The (To) Platform contains content provided by (To) and its licensors, including Walk Score, Eventful, OpenWeather Map, Webhose.io and Indeed. This content (collectively, the “Service Content”) is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and you may access and use the Service Content only as described in this Agreement and (To)’s general Terms of Service. Some of the Service Content is subject to additional terms and disclosures, which are posted here and incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
(To) Marks. (TO), Where Matters and other (To) logos, designs, graphics, icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of (To) in the United States and/or other countries (collectively, the “(To) Marks”). (To) grants to you, during the term of this Agreement, and subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to display and use the (To) Marks solely in connection with generating referrals through the Ambassador Program (“License”). The License is non-transferable and non-assignable, and you shall not grant to any third party any right, permission, license or sublicense with respect to any of the rights granted hereunder without (To)’s prior written permission, which it may withhold in its sole discretion. The (To) Marks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
You acknowledge that (To) is the owner and licensor of the (To) Marks, including all goodwill associated therewith, and that your use of the (To) Marks will confer no additional interest in or ownership of the (To) Marks in you but rather inures to the benefit of (To). You agree to use the (To) Marks strictly in accordance with (To)’s Trademark Usage Guidelines, as may be provided to you and revised from time to time, and to immediately cease any use that (To) determines to be nonconforming or otherwise unacceptable.
You agree that you will not: (i) create any materials that incorporate the (To) Marks or any derivatives of the (To) Marks other than as expressly approved by (To) in writing; (ii) use the (To) Marks in any way that tends to impair their validity as proprietary trademarks, service marks, trade names or trade dress, or use the (To) Marks other than in accordance with the terms, conditions and restrictions herein; (iii) take any other action that would jeopardize or impair (To)’s rights as owner of the (To) Marks or the legality and/or enforceability of the (To) Marks, including challenging or opposing (To)’s ownership in the (To) Marks; (iv) apply for trademark registration or renewal of trademark registration of any of the (To) Marks, any derivative of the (To) Marks, any combination of the (To) Marks and any other name, or any trademark, service mark, trade name, symbol or word which is similar to the (To) Marks; or (v) use the (To) Marks on or in connection with any product, service or activity that is in violation of any Applicable Law or standard.
Violation of any provision of the License may result in immediate termination of the License, in (To)’s sole discretion. If you create any materials bearing the (To) Marks (in violation of this Agreement or otherwise), you agree that upon their creation (To) exclusively owns all right, title and interest in and to such materials, including any modifications to the (To) Marks or derivative works based on the (To) Marks. You further agree to assign any interest or right you may have in such materials to (To), and to provide information and execute any documents as reasonably requested by (To) to enable (To) to formalize such assignment.
10. FTC Endorsement Compliance. We intend to treat our customers fairly and to comply fully with all Federal Trade Commission's regulations related to advertising. As such, we also require (To) Ambassadors to comply with those regulations, including Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, which requires, among other criteria, that material connections between advertisers and endorsers be disclosed. We take the FTC requirements seriously, so (To) reserves the right to withhold Swag and terminate your right to participate in the Ambassador Program should we determine, at our discretion, that you are not in compliance with the previously mentioned guide or other FTC regulations/guides we deem relevant.
11. Disclaimers. (To) and its licensors (collectively, the “(To) Providers”) are not responsible for and make no warranties, express or implied, as to the content provided by Users on the (To) Platform (“User Content”) or the accuracy and reliability of the User Content. In addition, the (To) Providers are not responsible for any damage, injury or loss caused by Users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Services. Web pages or third-party information sources may be referenced in connection with the Services and may contain links to other websites or services. The (To) Providers are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites and services, and such websites and services are not necessarily investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by any of the (To) Providers. Inclusion of any linked website or service on the (To) Platform does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website or service by the (To) Providers. When you access these third party sites and services, you do so at your own risk. The (To) Providers take no responsibility for third party advertisements that are posted on, through or in connection with the Services, nor does they take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by these third parties. The (To) Providers are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User. The (To) Providers assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication. The (To) Providers are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the (To) Platform or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Services or the Ambassador Program. Under no circumstances shall any of the (To) Providers be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Services or participation in the Ambassador Program, attendance at any event, from any User Content posted on or through the (To) Platform, or from the conduct of any Users, whether online or offline. (To) expressly disclaims any liability arising from the unauthorized use of your (To) Ambassador Link or Swag Account. Should you suspect that any unauthorized party may be using your (To) Ambassador Link or Swag Account or you suspect any other breach of security, you agree to notify us immediately. The Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available, and each (To) Provider expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The (To) Providers cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Services or participation in the Ambassador Program.
12. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold each the (To) Providers, their subsidiaries, and affiliates, subcontractors and other partners, and their respective officers, directors, agents, partners, employees and volunteers, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your participation in the Ambassador Program, (ii) your use of the Services, (iii) your breach of this Agreement or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement, or (iv) any User Content that you post on, through or in connection with the Services or the Ambassador Program. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
13. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE (TO) PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICPATION IN THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF A (TO) PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, ANY (TO) PROVIDER'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO (TO) FOR THE SERVICES.
14. Term and Termination. This Agreement is effective upon the submission of your application to participate in the Ambassador Program. You may cease providing Referrals at any time, for any or no reason. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time for any or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written or email notice to the other party. (To) may also terminate this Agreement at any time, effective upon written or email notice to you upon receipt of third- party complaints or for dishonesty, fraud, embezzlement, gross negligence, inappropriate, offensive or unlawful behavior towards (To) employees, other (To) Ambassadors, other Users or the public or for other similar conduct on your part. (To) may terminate the Ambassador Program in part or entirely. (To) maintains sole discretion to prohibit your participation in the Ambassador Program in the future, for any or no reason. Sections 2, 9 and 11-17 shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
15. Disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Disputes arising under this Agreement will be resolved by the parties through good faith negotiations in the ordinary course of business. Any dispute not so resolved will be submitted for binding arbitration, at the written request of either party, before a single arbitrator under the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures in the District of Columbia or at another location as mutually agreed. Selection of the arbitrator will be by mutual agreement of the parties or, failing agreement within 20 days, by JAMS pursuant to its then-current rules. The amount and responsibility for payment of arbitration costs will be one of the issues decided by the arbitrator, whose decision will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. No damages excluded by or in excess of the damage limitations set forth in this Agreement shall be awarded. During any such arbitration, the parties will continue diligent performance of this Agreement. The arbitrator will render a written decision stating reasons therefor in reasonable detail within 90 days after the respondent receives notice of the arbitration demand. The provisions of this Section, and any award issued by an arbitrator, may be enforced by either party in any court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration is the exclusive remedy for disputes arising under this Agreement; the Parties hereby waive their rights to bring a lawsuit to resolve a dispute arising under this Agreement. EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THESE TERMS WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND YOU ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
16. Relationship with (To). You acknowledge and agree that you and (To) are in a direct business relationship, and the relationship between the parties under this Agreement is solely that of independent contracting parties. You and (To) expressly agree that (i) this is not an employment agreement and does not create an employment relationship between you and (To), and (ii) no joint venture, franchisor-franchisee, partnership or agency relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Except through distributing your (To) Ambassador Link as permitted under this Agreement, you have no authority to bind (To), and you undertake not to hold yourself out as an employee, agent or authorized representative of (To).
(To) does not, and shall not be deemed to, direct or control you generally or in your performance under this Agreement, including in connection with your provision of referrals or your acts or omissions. You retain the sole right to determine when, where and for how long you will utilize the (To) Platform and refer the Service to new Users. (To) shall have no right to require you to wear a uniform or any other clothing displaying (To)’s names, logos or colors. You acknowledge and agree that you have complete discretion to provide referrals or otherwise engage in other business or employment activities.
You agree to report as self-employment income the value of all Swag received by you pursuant to this Agreement. You will indemnify (To) and hold us harmless from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable fees and expenses of attorneys and other professionals, relating to any obligation imposed by law on us to pay any withholding taxes, social security, unemployment or disability insurance or similar items in connection with compensation received by you pursuant to this Agreement. You will not be entitled to receive any vacation or illness payments or to participate in any plans, arrangements or distributions by (To) pertaining to any bonus, stock option, profit sharing, insurance or similar benefits for (To)’s employees.
17. Other. The failure of (To) to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by (To), in our sole discretion by providing notice to you. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to (To) shall be given by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested to the following address: (To), c/o myPlace-Seed, LLC, Attn: Customer Service, 901 N Washington St, Suite 208, Alexandria, VA 22314. Any notices to you shall be provided to you through the (To) Platform or given to you via the email address or physical address you provide to (To) during the registration process. Except to the extent that the context otherwise requires, whenever the words “include,” “includes” or “including” are used in this Agreement, they are deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation.”
To contact us regarding any questions about this Agreement, please contact our Customer Care Advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org with an email titled “Ambassador Program Terms of Service.”
Last Updated: March 31, 2017